Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tree Branch


This is what I made today for my bathroom. I have had this old window for a long time and wanted to put it in my bathroom, I just didn't know what to do with it. I had originally cut out the branch that is the bottom picture to put up in there and after I got it cut out I had the idea to do it with the window. I think it turned out great, other than the glass is a little foggy. I love it.

This is the original tree branch. It can be used right on the wall how it is. For the window above I just cut some of it off. The branch below is also the same just cut out. For it the brown squares are the vinyl and the branch is just your wall. When I put one up I will take some pictures. Each square is 12x12 and would work great on canvas as well. The size can be changed also.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I want one of those! Do you sell the window too or just the vinyl? Let me know!

jade said...

Texas businesses with the city's seal. Store owners said they had nothing to do with them and police are investigating the incident as vandalism. VPC That's not the case anymore, window vinyl lettering